How do I renew office 365 subscription? | Louisiana
If you log on to your MS Office Account page it should open with page as below and select ‘Manage account’ you will have the option to pay your subscription.
Follow the simple steps to Renew Office 365:
Renewing online at http://office.com/renew is the easiest way to renew an Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal subscription. You don’t need to go to the store—you can renew either in person, or online.
- Go to http://Office.com/renew.
Choose the subscription you want to renew and then choose one of the following:
- Renew now to pay now for a full year of Office 365.
- Renew with a monthly subscription for $X.XX per month to pay for a month at a time.
- Review your shopping cart and choose Checkout.
- On the next page, sign in with the Microsoft account that you use with Office 365.
- Review your order and then choose Renew subscription.
NOTE: If the payment method you have on file has expired, or you want to change it, choose Change. You can add a new payment method or edit the one you’ve used before.
Choose Manage subscription to go to http://account.microsoft.com/services.
When you place your order, your payment method is charged right away, and the expiration date is extended for either a month or a year, depending on what you chose.
After you’ve renewed, in the future, you will be set up for recurring billing and your payment method will be charged on the date noted, unless you cancel your subscription or turn off recurring billing before that date. If you prefer to renew manually, please see Learn how to turn recurring billing on or off.