Troubleshoot issues when paying for something from Microsoft Store – Renew My MSN
In case you’re experiencing difficulty purchasing something from Microsoft Store, here are a few stages to attempt to get things working once more.
• Check your installment choice and record data :
MSN Billing Update – These are basic reasons that may cause issues when you attempt to purchase something from Microsoft Store. Check the accompanying first to check whether it settle your installment issue.
• Is your installment choice data cutting-edge?
On the off chance that your installment is declined or you get a message that there is an issue with the subtleties for your installment choice, ensure that your installment alternative has the right record or Visa number, CVV number, name, charging address, and termination date on the Payment choices page.
• Is your record on favorable terms?
The status of your Microsoft record can influence your capacity to make buys from Microsoft Store. You won’t probably make a buy if your record has:
- A funds to be paid for a Microsoft membership. Additionally, pay for a past-due Microsoft membership.
- A transitory suspension from your Microsoft account.
- A suspension or restriction from Xbox Live.
• Does your record locale and Microsoft Store area coordinate?
In the event that your record district and your Microsoft store area don’t coordinate, you’ll have an issue making a buy. You should have a substantial charging address and installment choice that matches your district. For more information about how to check and change your locale.
On the off chance that you’ve moved and need to refresh your locale information for Xbox, go to Moving? Carry Xbox Live with you and pursue the headings to change your district.